Ideally, you can catch and avoid a roof leak before it infiltrates inside your home, but if you notice these things, chances are you have either a roof leak or excessive moisture in your attic.
- Stains or wet spots on your ceiling or interior walls
- Moisture or mold growth in the attic
- Distorted or curled shingles
- Damp external walls
- Wet roof decking
- Your gutters are dripping water long after a rainfall
- Missing or damaged flashing around chimney or boots
- Missing shingles or granules
The roof to your home has many purposes—it boosts your curb appeal, encapsulates your home style, insulates during the cold months, and keeps you cool in the hot months. Most importantly, though, it keeps your home safe from the elements. Of course, you want it to function properly and not leak. Roof leaks can be quite common if you don’t have it properly installed or maintained. Contact us today for a free estimate to check your roof for any damage or leaks.